Waterjet Sales Specialist – Full-time Permanent
Reports to: General Manager, UK Office
With Sales and Support Offices in Canada, the United States, the UK Poland and India, we are a growing company looking for an energetic and motivated Waterjet Sales Specialist at our Poland Office. Having manufactured, sold, installed and supported more than 10,500 CNC machines, AXYZ International is a leading global manufacturer of CNC Router, CNC Knife Systems and Waterjets.
The Waterjet Sales Specialist is responsible for all waterjet systems sales activities and achieving yearly sales targets as assigned by the VP, Sales within the specified gross margin in the designated territory.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets and quotas in assigned territories.
- Ensures all sales meet gross margin requirements and are conducted in accordance with company policies.
- Develops and grows underutilized markets in specified territories.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales assets, especially leads, are properly protected and documented in the CRM.
- Responsible for ensuring that all CRM associated policies are adhered to.
Day to Day Responsibilities and Activities:
- Works with existing and new sales leads by providing accurate quotes within acceptable discount range.
- Uses the CRM according to AXYZ policy and procedures.
- Participates in machinery and software demonstrations as necessary.
- Prepares monthly forecasts for machinery sales along with recommendations and insights.
- Participates in regular sales meetings to review all active leads and compare to budgets.
- Ensures sales orders meet target gross margins and are suitable to AXYZ manufacturing and installation capabilities.
- Ensures all sales orders are properly documented, financed to ensure minimum financial risk to AXYZ, and margin goals are being met.
- Works with Customer Service, as required, to handle receivables.
- Participates in and represents AXYZ at Tradeshows, Open Houses, Industry/ Association Events, Workshops and Seminars.
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing on lead generation initiatives that include mail outs, samples, email blasts, tradeshows and open houses.
- Participates in annual reviews of sales performance.
- Submits commissions for approval in a timely manner after Customer Service has collected at least 90% of sale amount and equipment is installed.
- Submits expenses in a timely manner for approval. Maintains expenses to agreed budgets.
- Actively works leads as assigned from territories that do not have a permanent sales person assigned.
- Continually develops and expands technical and product knowledge base.
- Post-Secondary Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline (business, engineering, marketing, technical, etc) required.
- 2-5 years proven success in sales (in relevant markets) required.
- Demonstrated problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational/ time management skills.
- High level of applied computer literacy skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel unrestricted throughout territory and abroad.
- Experience demonstrating a high level of discretion with confidential information.
- Speak fluent English.